Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Happy I Was Born

1. Archie came to get me at 8:30 this morning and took me here: I had french toast and amazing syrup. Mmmmmm.




2. Walked into work. There are two lines for pick-up. The first says this:



I don't know if you can read that, but it says "Order Pick-up." The other one says "Customer Service." Only when I came in to work, dear Curt had changed out the sign to look like this:




3. Got this card at work today from my co-worker, James. He was embarrassed by it but I love it.



Check out the inside...









4. Went to lunch with my beloved co-workers, Curt, James, and Laura. Getting our food took over an hour, and in total we were away from work for about an hour and 40 minutes. It seemed okay because it was my birthday.

5. Went to a birthday bonfire at the Hansens' house in Payson. Roasted hotdogs, marshmallows, and starbursts. Maggie is my best friend and so thoughtful to get a lot of my favorite people together for my birthday.





I'm pretty sure I have the best friends and family in the whole world.

2 comments:

  1. Ah Man you birthday was totally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Magelbys stuff is so good! They had it at the end of the 5K I ran in Utah. The syrup is the best part!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...