Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday weekend.

It was my birthday on Friday. The branch went kayaking at Coosa River in Wetumpka, AL. Here's right before I jumped off a cliff into the river...



My roommates and friends from school and church came over and we made pizzas. Becca Z (from church) made the dough and Esperanza (roommie) got the toppings. Oh, and we also had awesome cake that Esperanza made. Sweet, sweet friends.



Yummm.



I tried to make a cat pizza, because back in 3rd grade when we made individual pizzas for my birthday party, I remember I tried to make a cat. Mine's the one in the middle. Looks like I still got it...



Here's me sporting the birthday bow Emma sent me. :)



Would've been fun to spend time with my momma, since we share our birthday. But I had a good one, just the same.

2 comments:

  1. Cammie you're so pretty! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Cammie with that bow in her hair and thought "that girl sure is pretty." Good work Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...