Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's

Happy New Year's! I can't believe this year has come and gone. I love the reflection that comes with a new year.

At the beginning of this year, I was: in love with Chad. hating my internship. trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel (with said internship). counting down to visits (with said Chad). getting ready to propose my thesis. trying to stay focused on school. dreaming of graduation.

At the end of the year, I am: in love with Chad. NOT hating my internship, because it ended. working in a job I LOVE. not needing a light at the end of the tunnel (I guess I'm not in a tunnel, right now). sometimes taking for granted the fact that I'm with Chad everyday (but glad I don't have to count down to visits). done with that crazy thesis thing. done with school. graduated.

Whew! Chad and I are both excited to see what 2013 will bring. I have several hopes and goals for the year. Tonight we are celebrating New Year's with our dear friends Duane and Andrea. Hope your night is magical, whoever you are and wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...