Friday, June 7, 2013

I REALLY dislike Google Plus right now.

Not to be weird or anything, but I am starting to feel like there is a Google Plus conspiracy preventing me from successfully finding the answers I need to the question, "How do I get rid of google plus comments in blogger?" I mean, a google search has never failed me before--and I KNOW I cannot be the only one out there wanting to get rid of the google plus comments.

Has anyone successfully switched to google plus and back to blogger, without any annoying remnants? I reverted my profile back to blogger (which is an option within 30 days of making the switch to google plus), but now I'm still stuck with the google plus comment form. Help me!

Update*** Fixed it. I had to connect the blog to my google plus profile, then uncheck the box enabling google plus comments, and then revert back to blogger profile. In case anyone ever needs to know.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. So glad you fixed it, I just barely turned on google+ comments and I am still deciding if I like it or not. I would love to hear a post from you about the pros and cons of google.
    Xo,
    Ashley
    www.ashleyfrederickson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...