Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmases Past...these are in no particular order. Enjoy!


in our pj's Grandma and Grandpa Davis sent us...Christmas '05




angels in the Christmas Eve pageant...'05





Joseph, Mary, and the baby '05?





Joseph--sobered, perhaps, by the weight of his calling?






my best friend Maggie sent me this shirt from her mission in San Diego. I was in Puerto Rico. Christmas '07






Christmas '03. Santa brought me a guitar!








in Puerto Rico on my mission with Hermana Obando. Christmas morning, '07. I kinda look like a boy with that short hair, huh. Yuck




Christmas before going to BYU. '02






Hmmmm...maybe Christmas of '01 or '02? Joseph looks a lot happier than he does in '05, doesn't he. Little cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...