Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sick Chad

I ran and swam some this morning, and read more of Stephanie Nielsen's book. I cried like a baby out by our apartment pool--luckily I was alone.

Today my sweet roommate Esperanza is throwing me a bridal shower. I'm excited to see friends and to celebrate. I'm sure I'll post some pictures later.

Two days ago, Chad threw out his back. Poor dear. I feel really bad for him, because I know he can't get around very well and it's hard for him to get comfortable, even just lying in his bed. However, I have secretly enjoyed the flurry of sweet and dramatic texts that being bedridden seems to have elicited. "If I die, I want you to know I loved you." And, "Someone is thinking about how wonderful you are." Poor little sweetie. Hope he gets better soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear Chad's back has been hurting! No fun! Has he thought about going to a phyisical therapist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...he went to a chiropractor, and then a massage therapist a few days later. I think he's feeling a lot better today.

      Delete

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...