Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wedding Sneak Peek

I love seeing how things for the wedding are coming together.

I've mostly gotten announcements sent out, except for a few stragglers.

I am feeling terribly stressed about getting everything done so I can come home and get married (who decided it was a good idea to try and finish a master's program the week before the wedding?).

Luckily, my mom is a saint and she's doing tons of stuff. So is Chad's mom. Today my mom was telling me about the floral arrangements and how she had asked someone to help her with them but then, on second thought, she decided maybe to do them herself. She just didn't want to be left out. She said, "I mean, it is my wedding! [pause. . .] well, I mean, sort of. Okay, it's your wedding." Haha. Oh, Mom. Anyway, here's a sneak peek at some of her craftiness.

cute framed chalkboard I found at a yardsale. Mom painted the frame green and added the little bow. Now what to write on it. . .

banner...will be hung with twine or something

another cute banner
  

1 comment:

  1. Go here. Do that with the chalkboard. Cheers!

    http://chalantmoments.blogspot.com/2012/06/kelly-maggies-wedding-day-utah-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...