Thursday, November 1, 2012

Notice Anything Funny About Our House?

Look harder. . .

yep. bras and panties in our tree.

we consider ourselves officially initiated into the neighborhood.

The main issue at this point, is not how do we get them off of our tree (although, eventually I should probably worry about that), but rather how on earth are we going to get our revenge? Somehow I feel like TP-ing isn't wacky/embarrassing enough. Any ideas? We need something good for our favorite new neighbors. . .

Oh, and just so you know, we actually love these neighbors. I was honestly a bit. . .honored to see our tree all decorated when I left for work this morning. It's a bit of a standing prank in the neighborhood, so we feel like this is our official welcome. But really, we've gotta figure out something good.

Tomorrow, I will show you the AWESOME candy corn cookies we made last night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...