Friday, January 25, 2013

Bedroom Makeover, Part 3

Just an update. Curtains are done, lamp shade is touched up, furniture is arranged how I want it. I am SO happy with how it is turning out. I have two things left on my wish list: an accent rug, and something(s) to fill up the one wall that is completely bare. (I am so needy). I LOVE this print on etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/55086613/clink-illustration-print-rosy-pink?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=clink&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=clink and have been eyeing it for a while now. Isn't it so cute? I love the little people in it. Then I started wondering how successful I would be at creating my own little cartoon Chad and me. I think that will be this weekend's project. I may end up buying the etsy print after all, depending on how it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...