Monday, January 7, 2013

Next time, a picture.

I saw the funniest typo I have seen in quite a while the other day at work. I stopped by the office to drop off some paperwork. No one was there, because it was after hours. I noticed what looked like a waiting-room chair that had been removed from its place and was sitting in the front office (where the secretaries and medical records people sit). There was a sign taped to the chair, with the handwritten command, "Urinate on chair" sprawled across it. I did a double-take (obviously), and after some confusion decided that the person must have meant to explain why the chair was out of place, and to warn fellow staff not to sit on it--in other words, I think the intended message was probably, "Urine on chair." Hahaha. Ha. Haha.

1 comment:

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...