Sunday, July 29, 2012

About Us.

He's in dental school. He's got about 2 years to go. I am a marriage and family therapy associate. (Meaning, someday I will be a Licensed MFT, but until then I sign "Marriage and Family Therapy Associate" instead of "LMFT." Hand cramps.)

He's from Idaho. I'm from Colorado.

We live in Louisville, KY.

I love the outdoors, live music, and most things sugary. He loves all of the above, plus he loves eating salad. We met at a regional singles' conference for our church, and got married in July of 2012.  Together we have decorated, become parents to a lovely betta fish, agonized over our long-distance (Alabama-Kentucky) relationship & engagement, worshipped, road-tripped, baked, and mostly gotten along. Welcome to our little blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...