Friday, September 20, 2013

Five of my favorite tutorials.

Happy Friday! Linking up for a High 5 Friday today!






Today, I wanted to share some of my very favorite tutorials ever. With bazillions of tutorials on the web, these are ones I actually use and love.

[one] I recently changed my blog header. I really love good-looking graphics and web design, but I get SO frustrated when I can't figure out how to make code work, or I follow some tutorial meticulously and keep getting an 'error' message when trying to input some code on my own blog. It brings me back to my high school math days! I liked Carley's tutorial on making a blog header because it was something I had been wanting to do for a long time and hadn't been able to figure out on my own. And her instructions were simple and super helpful. Yay, Carley!

[two] this link will take you to an AWESOME tutorial for styling curly hair. I have gone through phases where I wear my hair up 90% of the time just because my curls fall flat or look frizzy. Since using these pointers, I have gotten tons of compliments and "I wish I had the same kind of curls as you" statements, which I totally used to think all the time, too! I guarantee you that if you have curly hair that makes you feel frumpy, this tutorial can change your life! Seriously, though.

[three] This is my all-time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe/tutorial. I have literally probably made these cookies at least 25 times and they never fail. NEVER. I cannot stress enough how amazing this recipe is. 




[four] I really only referenced this tutorial once, but I think about it all the time because I love the look of calligraphy and cute handwriting in general. Here's an example of a Valentine's card I made per these instructions on how to fake calligraphy.



[five] Ummm...and I guess I need a number 5. I'm fixin' to write up my own tutorial about how to save your marriage by making a chore chart (kidding!...kind of). What is your most beloved tutorial of all time? Yay for Friday!



  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cammie! Visiting from Five on Friday and I love how you chose the five best tutorials! Great idea! Following GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cam, this may be one of your best posts. Well, actually they're all really good. But I'm totally going to use these! I don't know if #2 will actually work for me, but it's worth a try!

    Also last time I visited your blog I noticed how cute your header looked. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I love how you said you "literally probably" made those cookies so much. :-)

      Delete
    2. Haha, yeah let me know how the curly hair one works out for you!! Also, I am looking forward to seeing your ice cream cake recipe... :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...