Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Three Months Off

So, I don't read many blogs right now, just because things are busy and I don't get around to it. But I manage to keep up with my friend Suze most of the time (plus family and close real-life friends, of course), and she is usually the one to clue me in to blogger happenings. Thanks, Suze!

 Like this one: blogtember. A new prompt for each day in September. No promises I'll do one each day, but it'll be fun to have something to write about when I feel like it.

 The prompt for today asks what I would do with 3 months off from everyday life. It would totally depend on whether I had unlimited resources. And whether Chad had 3 months off, too. But here are a few things I would try to squeeze in:

 A visit to Colorado (I miss my family so much right now!)
A trip to Charleston, SC (I can't get that place out of my head after almost going there twice recently) A stay in Hurricane, UT with my bff, Maggie
A trip to Aruba for a solid 2 weeks
And at least 1 solid week of lounging. Non-traveling lounging, that is. And some of my non-lounging activities during that week would include yard-saling and painting my bathroom.

 But honestly, things are pretty good in real life. I love going to bed at the end of a long day snuggled up with my boo. Life is good, good, good. What would YOU do with three weeks off?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I feel cool. :)

    I felt the same way- life is good. It was hard to think of something, so my answer is way boring. I like your non-traveling lounging idea. I'd be down for that.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...