Monday, April 22, 2013

Thunder Over Louisville

What a fun weekend. My brother Taylor, his awesome wife Jenny, and my adorable nephew Carson came up for a visit and we went to Thunder Over Louisville. If you're from here, it's just called "Thunder." So fun! There were air shows all day, and tons of street vendors, and an amazing fireworks show from the bridges over the Ohio River.

Thunder kicks of Derby season, and I've been hearing about it from clients for weeks. After a national championship in basketball and a day at Thunder, I am feeling very connected to my community. It is a good time to be a Louisvillian! :)


just snackin.

set up for a day full of. . .sitting. 

a buckeye ice cream parfait...yum. 

fried green tomatoes! Jenny's first time.

hanging out in the sun. 

pretty!

oooh, it got a little chilly. but we were brave! Carson is such a trooper, too!

Chad had to study most of the day (ick), but joined us for fireworks. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! I want to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...